Hot Selling Gaming Mother Boards (Buyers Choice)
It is quite easy to make the configuration of a desktop gaming machine. You know which processor and how much RAM you need. It is also possible to discuss with friends to finalize the specific GPU that will serve your requirements the best. The task of choosing the power-supply option involves no sweat either. Just log into the web and you’ll get loads of information to help you make the right choice.
But when it comes to choosing the motherboard for your gaming desktop beast, you either run up against a dead wall or stumble. Selecting a system’s motherboard involves more technical aspect than any other component. You can’t count on much help about it from the networks. Thus, it happens often that inspite of deserving the maximum importance, a motherboard is the most overlooked component in any assembled computer system. Here’s a set of 10 top gaming motherboards that is already in the market to redefine your computer gaming experience.
MSI Enthusiast Gaming Intel X299 Motherboard (X299 GAMING M7 ACK)
This item is unquestionably one of the best options for you that is currently available in the market. The product is reasonably priced at $352.28 and most importantly, supports the entire Intel Core X-series Processor family. The chipset used in it is Intel X299 and the processor or CPU model socket is LGA 2066. To ensure the greater convenience of the customers, free shipping is on the offer with the Intel X299 Motherboard.
- Supports Intel Core X-Series Processor Family for LGA2066 Socket
- Supports DDR4-4266+(OC) Memory
- M.2 Shield: Keep M.2 SSDs safe while preventing throttling, making them run cooler & faster
- VR Ready: best virtual reality experience without latency, reduces motion sickness
- Gaming LAN and Wireless support, powered by Killer.Form Factor:ATX
The product is pretty lightweight and weighs around 3 pounds. A number of 8 memory slots are available with it. Given the impressive range of features, this particular item will definitely provide with a higher value to your hard-earned money in course of time. The manufacturer has left nothing unattended to make sure that you enjoy a unique gaming experience with the Intel X299 Motherboard. Thus, the latest RAM technology has been integrated with this smart product, as a result of which it supports the DDR4 RAM. The physical dimension measures 9.2 x 12.7 x 3.8 cubic inches. This motherboard supports the ATX mode of power connection and has a 3.5 rating on a scale of 5. The M2 Shield that comes with it keeps the M.2 SSDs safe by preventing throttling and ensuring that they run faster and cooler. It offers the best VR experience by eliminating latency and supports both gaming LAN and wireless environments.
GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard
It goes without saying that as a buyer, you want to have the best Motherboard in the market available within your budget. Thus, we include this particular item in the list for you to consider. Priced at $370.62, the Gigabyte X299 AORUS gaming motherboard supports one of the latest Intel Sky CPUs. The item weights 6.6 pounds and comes with 8 memory slots. Moreover, it supports non-ECC, un-bufered DIMM memory modules with its 8 phase IR3556-50A feature. Currently, the product is being offered with free shipping.
- Supports Intel Sky lake-X Kaby lake-X CPU
- 8 dim, XMP 4266
- 8 phase IR3556-50A. Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM memory modules
- AS Media 3142 USB 3.1 Gen 2 with USB Type-C and Type-A
- Additional Savings with Review Rewards Program; review.gigabyte.us/
The Gigabyte Gaming 7 is a topnotch gaming motherboard and supports the latest DDR4 RAM technology and ATX power connection to ensure a greater value of your money. Considering the impressive power-packed features, the smart product earns a 4-star rating on a scale of 5, which is more than impressive. The other technical specifications also include Gen 2 with USB Type C and Type A support, with front USB 3.1. Moreover, it includes Gen 2 Header 3-Way graphics support with Dual Armor along with Ultra Durable Design based on Server-Class Digital Power Design with an output of 121dB to ensure your intense gaming experience. To ensure durability, the product has inbuilt multiple temperature sensors along with hybrid fan Headers with FAN STOP feature.
MSI Gaming AMD Ryzen Motherboard (B350 KRAIT GAMING)
How about a gaming motherboard that comes with Twin Turbo M.2 feature with steel armor? Yes, such a dream product is waiting for you in the market. Allow us to take this opportunity to introduce you to the MSI gaming AMD Ryzen motherboard – one of the best motherboards for gaming. As the product name suggests, this motherboard supports the entire AMD RYZEN series of processors. As if that wasn’t enough, the manufacturer also enabled it to support the 7 generation A-series or Athlon TM processors. To enable both these features, the product comes with the socket AM4.
- Supports AMD Ryzen 1st and 2nd Generation/ Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics Processors and AMD A-series / Athlon Processors for Socket AM10
How much do you pay for all these impressive features? You can be most assured, the cost won’t burn a hole in your wallet. The AMD RYZEN motherboard will cost you a reasonable sum of $104.80. If we may add, you’re entitled to enjoy free shipping as well as per the ongoing marketing strategy. The product has a physical dimension of 10.63 x 13.78 x 3.11 cubic inch, weighing only 4 pounds. There’re in all 4 memory slots and it supports both DDR4 RAM technology and the ATX power system to provide you with a stunning gaming experience. As a fitting reply to its awesome features, the product owns a 3.5 rating on a scale of 5.
MSI Enthusiast AMD X470 Ryzen Motherboard
Considering the large number of options available in the market in the present times, choosing a high-quality motherboard for gaming is definitely a tough call for most buyers. Here’s another great product for you to add to your kitty of options. The MSI Enthusiast AMD X470 Ryzen Motherboard supports the AMD RYZEN series of processors in one hand, while on the other it also caters to the 7 Generation A-series Athlon processors. Its Steel Armor feature provides a rock solid boost in performance of the DDR4 memory (RAM). By the way, we haven’t mentioned it before; the product not only supports DDR4 memory but also (OC) Memory. The mystic light is a unique feature, which not just supports 16.8 million colours but also 17 distinct effects that are controlled by one click. So you can imagine how intense a gaming experience it can expose you to.
- Supports AMD Ryzen 1st and 2nd Generation/ Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics Processors and AMD A-series / Athlon Processors for Socket AM10
In contrast to its power-packed features, the MSI Enthusiast AMD X470 Ryzen Motherboard costs only $229.99. So, you can be pretty sure that there’ll be no hole in your pocket if you go for this. The product weighs 3.3 pounds and measures a physical dimension of 10.6 x 13.7 x 3.1 cubic inches. It is obvious for this gaming motherboard to have a 5 upon 5 rating. As of now, there’s an offer of free shipping.
GIGABYTE X470 AORUS Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard
This gaming motherboard is another hotcake in the market, that is worth mentioning. Its price is $239.99 and supports AMD Ryzen 1st generation, 2nd generation and Radeon Vega Graphics. Thus, it is one of the most advanced products you get in this price range. Moreover, the motherboard has a 4 out 5 rating, supporting both Dual Channel ECC and Non-ECC unbuffered DDR4 RAM and 4DIMMs. The 2-way CrossFire feature enables it to support SLI graphics with ultra durable design and dual armor. There’s also a 10+2 Phase IR digital PWM design embedded in it. The dimension of the motherboard is 13.78 x 11.81 x 3.54 cubic inches.
- Supports AMD Ryzen 2nd Generation/ Ryzen with Radeon Vega Gaphics/ Ryzen 1st Generation
- Dual Channel ECC/ Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- 10+2 Phase IR Digital PWM Design
- Fins-Array Heatsink & Direct Touch Heatpipe
- 2-Way CrossFire/ SLI Graphics Support with Dual Armor and Ultra Durable Design
The item is slightly heavy and weighs 4.27 pounds. Its USP includes the feature of supporting both digital LED and RGB LED strips. It also performs swappable overlay for Accent LED and supports Intel Ethernet LAN with cFOS Speed Internet Accelerator. The USB DAC-UP2 feature with adjustable voltage integrated base plate and I/O shield armor enables you save power with just a single click. These advanced features make it one of the best options to invest your money upon. Smooth performance at lightning speed with a long life is the factor that makes it an outstanding gaming motherboard to cater to your needs.
ASUS ROG Strix X470-F Gaming Motherboard
Since you’re looking for a gaming motherboard for that intense gaming experience, let’s introduce you to a product that performs 5-way optimisation with auto-tuning. Moreover, it is capable to perform dynamic system cooling. Well, these are not all. The motherboard we’re discussing here supports Aura Sync RGB lighting and comes with two RGB headers. Its pre-mounted I/O shield facilitates streamlined installation. The product is powered by Japanese capacitors with 8-channel HD audio. To sum it up in short, nothing has been left unattended to make the ASUS ROG Strix X470-F Gaming Motherboard a unique product with respect to the same range of products from other manufacturers.
- Powered by AMD Ryzen 2 AM4 and 7th generation Athlon processors to maximize connectivity and speed with dual NVMe M.2, front-panel USB 3.1 Gen2 and Gigabit LAN
- 5-Way Optimization with Auto-Tuning and Fan Xpert 4 automatically tailors overclocking profiles to your unique build for maximum OC performance and dynamic system cooling
- Unmatched personalization with ASUS exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, two RGB headers and one addressable RGB header
- Pre-mounted I/O shield ensures streamlined installation and represents ROG's attention to detail and quality. ROG RAMCache II. 256 Mb Flash ROM. Operating System-Windows 10 64-bit
- Industry-leading 8-channel HD audio driven by Japanese capacitors features an onboard LED-illuminated design
This strictly budget gaming motherboard will cost you $214.99 and currently there’s no shipping cost either. It is powered by AMD Ryzen and it supports the 7th Generation Athlon processors. Currently, you can avail this product with free shipping. The product measures 3 x 12 x 9.6 cubic inches in dimension and 3.5 pounds in weight. The processor model socket for this particular motherboard model is AM4. Moreover, it supports 4.0 memory slots and the DDR4 RAM technology. The inbuilt power system in the ASUS ROG Strix X470-F gaming motherboard is ATX. Last but nevertheless the least, the Aura Sync RGB Lighting feature enables it to offer unmatched personalization.
ASUS LGA2066 Motherboard
This is another incredible product that ensures a higher value for your hard-earned money. The ASUS LGA2066 motherboard costs $389.00 and is specifically designed for the Intel Core X-Series processors with dual M. The product supports front panel USB 3.1 and onboard 802.11AC Wi-Fi. You can enjoy 8-channel HD audio with this motherboard model – thanks to the high-class Japanese capacitors. However, the USP of the product revolves around its unmatched personalization facilitated by AURA Sync RGB lighting. It comes with a pair of additional RGB headers and one addressable RGB header. The RGB addressable header includes an exclsuive ROG LED lighting strip and also 3D printing mounts. The gaming motherboard also has patent-pending safe slot feature to facilitate an injection molding process to integarte metal framing. This allows a firmly anchored PCIe slot to support heavyweight GPUs.
- Designed for 7th generation LGA2066 socket Intel Core X-Series processors with dual M.2, front panel USB 3.1, onboard 802.11AC Wi-Fi, Intel VROC and Intel Optane Memory compatibility
- 5-Way Optimization with Auto-Tuning and FanXpert 4 automatically tailors overclocking profiles to your unique build for maximum OC performance and dynamic system cooling.Operating System:Windows 10 64-bit
- Patent-pending Safe Slot (3X) feature an injection molding process that integrates metal framing for a stronger, firmly anchored PCIe slot built for heavyweight GPUs
- Unmatched Personalization with ASUS exclusive AURA Sync RGB lighting, two additional RGB headers, addressable RGB header with exclusive ROG LED lighting strip and 3D-printing mounts
- Industry-leading 8-channel HD audio with the ROG exclusive SupremeFX S1220A driven by Japanese capacitors
The LGA 2066 motherboard by ASUS weighs 3.5 pounds and its physical dimension measures 1 x 12 x 9.6 cubic inch. It runs on the ATX power system and supports memory slots 8.0. The DDR4 RAM technology keeps the system running smoothly. Considering all these factors, it is sure this dedicated gaming motherboard is meant to set new parameters for your computer gaming experience. The product is rated 3.5 on a scale of 5.
Gigabyte X299 Gaming Motherboard
The Gigabyte X299 gaming motherboard is another classy product that’s worth mentioning. It has a host of amazing features to expose you to the latest gaming experience. The product costs $339.99 and has a USB 3.1 with Gen 2 header at the front. To value your money, the manufacturer has included a triple Ultra-Fast M.2 with PCIe Gen3 x4 interface feature along with a thermal guard. The motherboard supports a range of the fastest CPUs including the Intel Sky lake-X and lake-X. Given the high-end technical features, it is obvious the product scores a rating of 4 on a scale of 5.
- Supports Intel Sky lake-X Kaby lake-X CPU
- 8 DIMM, Quad Channel DDR4. 8 phase IR3556-50A
- Triple Ultra-Fast M.2 with PCIe Gen3 x4 interface and Thermal Guard
- Front USB 3.1 Gen 2 header. Operating system supports windows 10 64-bit
- Additional Savings with Review Rewards Program. review.gigabyte.us
As far as the weight of the motherboard is concerned, it’s just 4.56 pounds. Apart from technical specifications, the physical dimension measures 11.57 x 13.58 x 2.57 cubic inches. Moreover the Gigabyte X299 supports memory slots 8.0. Like any latest gaming motherboard, it runs on the DDR4 RAM technology and the ATX power supply system. If you think these are all the features worth mentioning, you better think again. This gaming motherboard supports Windows 10 64-bit Operating System to lift you to the modern gaming environment.
ASUS PRIME X299-DELUXE Motherboard
Priced at $474.99, this is a good motherboard for gaming and is designed for the 7th generation Intel Core X-series processors. The technical features of the product is simply spellbounding. It is capable to undergo dynamic system cooling, thanks to the 5-way optimization with auto-tuning and FanXpert 4 feature. It is carefully designed to support the heavyweight GPUs. The product is solely made to maximize both connectivity and speed of the overal system. Thus, the motherboard comes with U.2 port, Thunderbolt EX 3, dual M.2, onboard WiFi features and a USB 3.1 front panel. Above all the stunning features mentioned above, this gaming motherboard supports Intel Optane memory compatibility.
- Designed for 7th generation LGA2066 socket Intel Core X-Series processors to maximize connectivity and speed with U.2 port, dual M.2, Thunderbolt EX 3, front panel USB 3.1, onboard 802.11AC/AD WIFI and Intel Optane Memory compatibility
- 5-Way Optimization with Auto-Tuning and FanXpert 4 automatically tailors overclocking profiles to your unique build for maximum OC performance and dynamic system cooling
- Patent-pending SafeSlot (3X) features an injection molding process that integrates metal framing for a stronger, firmly anchored PCIe slot built for heavyweight GPUs. Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit
- Supports dual band frequency 2.4/5 GHz+ 60GHz, up to 4600Mbps transfer speed. Unmatched Personalization with ASUS exclusive AURA Sync RGB lighting, additional RGB header and 3D-printing mounts to customize your build
- Industry-leading 8-channel HD audio enhanced by ASUS exclusive Realtek S1220A featuring Crystal Sound 3 and driven by Japanese capacitors for warm, immersive sound
Considering all these cutting-edge features packed into the system, there’s no wonder the ASUS Prime X299 Deluxe scores 3.5 on a rating of 5. The inbuilt HD audio driven by high-quality Japanese capacitors expose you to warm, immersive sound like never before. The item weighs 4.5 pounds, supports the latest DDR4 RAM technology. The inbult power system is based on the ATX technology. The physical dimesnion of the product measures 1x12x9.6 cubic inches. This is undoubtedly the motherboard you’re looking for, provided you want to redefine your intense computer gaming experience.
GIGABYTE X299 DESIGNARE Motherboard
The Gigabyte X299 Designare motherboard is another stunning element for the beastly gaming desktops. It costs $513.00 and supporst the entire Intel Core X-Series processor family. The product has a 4 out of 5 rating and is certainly a great choice to invest into. It supports quad channel non-ECC unbuffered DDR4 RAM to deliver a realistic experience during gaming. The front USB 3.1 along with Gen 2 Header are the smart technical specifications worth mentioning. There are 2 Intel Thunderbolt 3 connectors to support the DisplayPort and Thunderbolt video outputs. Unlike the other products in the gaming motherboard category, the product offers a maximum resolution of 4096 x 2304 at 60 Hz.
- Supports Intel Core X-Series Processor Family
- Quad Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 8 DIMMs
- Intel Optane Memory Ready. Front USB 3.1 Gen 2 Header
- Intel USB 3.1 Gen 2 with USB Type-C
- 2 x Intel Thunderbolt 3 connectors, supporting DisplayPort and Thunderbolt video outputs and a maximum resolution of 4096 x 2304 at 60 Hz.Operating system:Support for Windows 10 64-bit
As it is implied from the specifications mentioned above, the Gigabyte X299 Designare supports the DDR4 RAM technology. Its power system is based on ATX and there’re 8.0 memory slots. The physical dimension of the gaming motherboard reads 12.05x15x4.22 cubic inches.
The list of the best budget gaming motherboards discussed above is not only meant to redefine your intense computer gaming experience but also provide you with much higher value of your hard-earned money. These specific models have been carefully chosen to provide you with a crystal-clear idea about the latest trends in the market.