JEE Main Paper 2 Result is to be Released in May 2018
JEE Main Paper 2 result for B. Arch and B. Plan is to be released on 31 May, 2018 by the conducting body CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education). All the candidates must keep in their mind that the result will appear online only. And in order to check JEE Main Paper 2 result the candidate can visit the result portal on the official website of JEE Main. This article will help you know the details regarding the Paper 2 result and the process of downloading it.
To check their results the candidates have to visit the official website and go to the result portal to get their results. After entering the result portal the candidates are requested to log in into the portal by entering their application number and date of birth (DOB). After entering the valid application number (which was provided to them while they were applying for the exam) the candidate can go further to check result. After completing with all the required details the candidates can click on “Submit” button.
And as their result appears on the screen the qualified candidates can take a print of their qualified rank or score. As, it will be helpful and necessary for future communications. The candidate must know that only those participants will be eligible to appear for JEE Main Paper 2. Through this result all the candidates will be provided the access to the secured marks in All India and Category-wise ranks. If the candidates successfully qualify the result then they will be eligible to take admission procedure for B. Arch and B. Planning. This is to be noted that no candidates will be sent any hard copy of the JEE Main Paper 2 result.
To know the important dates and points related to the result the candidates can read the below given points:
- The JEE Main Paper 2 exam will be held on 8 April, 2018.
- And the result for the exam will be released on 31st May, 2018.
- The result will be available only through the online mode only. No hard copy will be sent to any candidates.
- Class 12th will not be considered for normalization to prepare the rank list of the exam. As, it has been scrapped from last year.
- If in case, one or more candidates score equal marks then the candidate who has scored higher marks in their aptitude test will be given the top rank.
- And if the tie exists further after the above stated case then the candidate who will score better in their drawing test will be given the top rank.
- If one or more candidates have a tie again then the candidate who have performed well in the ratio of their positive and negative marks will be given the top rank.
- And, if in all the above stated cases the candidates are having a tie then he/she will be awarded with the same rank.
As every candidates know that only 3 attempts are allowed for the national level undergraduate engineering exam. So, if any of the candidates failed to qualify in his first or second chance then he/she can go for the third attempt. Every candidate is requested to take a soft copy of their qualified JEE Main Paper 2 Result as it will be asked in admission procedure.
Hope this article helped all the interested and eligible candidates to know the result dates and exam dates of JEE Main paper 2. All the qualified and unqualified candidate of JEE Main paper 1 or the candidates who are appearing for the first time are requested to go through the article thoroughly. As, the article gives a detailed information about the result and the qualification process .So, all the candidates are requested to go through the article very carefully. After, the candidates get their desired results then all the qualified candidates are requested to take a soft copy of their qualified result for future communications. If any of the candidates wants to know more about the exam then he/she can visit the official website or else can go to Motachashma.com for further details and latest updates.