Google is the support system of all the generations today. Its brilliant features have always left us awestruck in amazement. Yet another smart invention by the mastermind is in the market – Google WiFi Router. Specially engineered for the population, it is a flexible, reliable, and secure device offering faster online activities with minimal effort.
Features of Google WiFi Router
It is a unique device that will take you further in the race of advancing technologies. It enables users to have a superb WiFi experience, like never before.
- Faster WiFi with Superfast speed in all rooms
- Wide coverage all over your home
- Single network supporting every device in your home or office
What you need to enjoy the facilities of Google WiFi Router
- Google WiFi points
- Broadband connection
- Google Account
- Google WiFi App for iOS 8 and above or Android 4 and up
- Ethernet cable
- Power adapter
Remember, it is not a modem. You need to connect it to a modem with help of an Ethernet cable.
How to set up Google WiFi Router?
Let us throw some light upon the setting up of the amazing Google WiFi Router. Below is the stepwise illustration:
Step #1: Look for a spot for WiFi point
- You need to connect your primary WiFi source to a modem. As such, you will have a restricted space to place it, based on the length of your Ethernet cable.
- It is recommended to choose a plain surface to set it at a clear eye location.
Step #2: Plug in the primary WiFi point
- Connect your Ethernet cable to the WAN port of Google WiFi point. Following this, connect the remaining end with the modem.
- Now plug in the Google WiFi point into a power outlet. The light flashes blue indicating the device is ready for set up.
Step #3: Download Google WiFi App
- Sign in to your Google Account
Step #4: Search and connect Google WiFi Point
- Open the app and keep following the instructions
- It will automatically connect you to the internet.
- Scan the QR code on your Wifi point’s base by focusing your phone’s camera.
- You will be connected to the Google WiFi point
Step #5: Choose your WiFi point’s location in the app
- Select a location in your Google WiFi app to identify your Google WiFi point later.
- Once done, click ‘next’
Step #6: Set up WiFi
- Create a name for your WiFi network and click ‘next’
- Proceed by creating a password
Step #7: Set up more WiFi Points, if you need
- If you have more Google WiFi points, select the number of points you want to set and click ‘next’.
- Remember, the additional WiFi points work smoothly when at a distance of two rooms and place at an open plain space.
Step #8: Review network and install software
- When all your WiFi pints are set up, see the overview of WiFi networks displayed on the screen.
- After this, the app will automatically download and install the Google WiFi software.
- You will find the security measures and latest features.
- Your WiFi network will be restarted flashing a blue light when the signal is strong.
Congratulations, You are done!
Get the latest Google WiFi Router here. Have an experience of superfast Internet connectivity with the flexible WiFi device.