Today I shall talk about the brands of pressure washers. There are many pressure washer company around us. But who is the best? I shall speak of top 10 pressure washers company today. According to the number of Google searches made them most popular pressure washer brand.
Read review about best pressure washer pump: PressureWasherify
Have a look at the top 10 pressure company and a short description of each brand below:
- Karcher (12100 searches per month): Karcher is the king of pressure washer brands. And they offer models in all categories including commercial, industrial, semi-pro, home-use and in electric and gas powered types.
- Honda (8,100 searches per month): Honda is a world renowned brand for their durable and reliable small engines. Honda makes the smallest engines of any company. And what is a pressure washer? A pump and small engine. That is why Honda can make such a dent in the power equipment market, and they have great small engines.
- Troy Bilt (6,600 searches per month): Troy Bilt is the brand that was bought by MTD Products in 2001. Troy Bilt has a long history. MTD also owns by Ryobi trademark for outdoor products, Cub Cadet and much other lawn and garden tool brands. Troy Bilt is well known for outdoor power equipment and offers a range of gas powered models for as your needs.
- Generac (5,400 searches per month): Generac is an electric generator company. They are dominating the US market for home generators. And they also make power washers, and water pumps and they are a popular brand, as you can see for their position in this list.
- Simpson (5,400 searches per month): Simpson Pressure Cleaning brand makes their own pressure washers in the factory in Arkansas. They were owned by the FNA Group. DeWalt pressure washers are being also made at this plant by the Simpson team. They offer a range of home-use and pro use gas power washers.
- Ryobi (3,600 searches per month): Ryobi Pressure Washers are made by MTD Products (although the trademark is also owned by Techtronic Industries of Hong Kong). They have a range of electric style machines sold at Home Depot, and they also have gas ones that look the same with Troy Bilt (same parent company). Ryobi is the favorite tool brand of Maine.
- Craftsman (3,600 searches per month): A brand of tools you can get at Sears that was first introduced in 1927. The consensus out there is that Craftsman used to be a top-notch brand regarding quality but have fallen into recent years has manufacturing has been more taken off shore and their target market has changed to the upper market to the middle market.
- DeWalt (2,900 searches per month): DeWalt is the brand trademark that owned by the Stanley Black & Decker company. Their pressure washers made under a license agreement with the Simpson.
- Greenworks (2,900 searches per month): Greenworks, the North American brand of a Chinese manufacturing company. They sell only electric power equipment. They use their market a brand called Powerworks but seem to solely sell with Greenworks nowadays days. These are the popular pressure washer brands because they are nice looking, electric and affordable.
- Homelite (2,400 searches per month): Homelite falls under the Techtronic Industries umbrella. Techtronic also owns Hoover, Dirt Devil, Milwaukee, Ryobi brands.